Please find below full details on tickets for Al Khor SC matches! Should you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service team 4472 0820, Sunday to Thursday, 8am to 12am and 4pm to 8pm, at Saturday 4pm to 8pm.
What tickets are available?
- 10 QAR (general admission)
- 20 QAR (to the right or left of the VIP section)
- 50 QAR (VIP tickets including hospitality)
Where can I purchase tickets?
10 QAR and 20 QAR tickets can be purchased:
- Online at tickets.qsl.com.qa - earn Football Rewards points when you buy online! Find out more here.
- On match day at the stadium, one hour before kick-off
50 QAR tickets can be purchased only on match day at the stadium, one hour before kick-off.
How much are child tickets?
Kids Club members can attend matches for free with an adult. Parents must first register for QSL Football Rewards loyalty programme by clicking here. Kids Club members can be added once logged in by click on ‘add a new child’. Details for booking will be sent on registration. Tickets must be booked online at tickets.qsl.com.qa
Alternatively, on match day, children aged 10 years and younger can go free in the 10 QAR or 20 QAR section. Tickets can be collected on match day at the stadium, one hour before kick-off.
Below You can find types of tickets and sectors at the stadiums where our team plays
Al Arabi Stadium
Al Gharafa Stadium
Al Khor Stadium
Al Sadd Stadium
Al Shamal Stadium
Al Wakrah Stadium
Qatar SC Stadium
Why should I buy my ticket online?
- Check the view from your seat and choose your preferred seating area
- Choose your preferred ticket collection method:
- Collect at the stadium
- Print at home or
- Mobile tickets (tickets received via email on your smart phone)
- Receive Football Rewards points when you buy online and attend the match. Click here for more details.
How do I buy my ticket online?
You can buy your ticket online in the following 5 easy steps –
1. Visit tickets.qsl.com.qa
2. Select your preferred –
- Qatar Stars League match (e.g. Al Khor vs Al Rayyan)
- Type of ticket (10 QAR or 20 QAR)
- Number of tickets ( minimum 1 ticket & maximum 8 tickets per booking)
- Seating Block (Home or Away section)
- Seat (e.g. Row 1, Seat 11)
- Ticket collection method (collect at stadium or print at home/ mobile ticket)
3. You will be asked to log in if you have previously registered your details with the Qatar Stars League or you can complete a quick form with your details to register.
4. Enter your valid credit card details at the payment gateway page. Please note that debit cards are not accepted.
5. Check your registered email address for a booking confirmation email with collection details (when purchased a collect at stadium ticket) or your online ticket (print at home or mobile ticket).
Where can I buy my ticket on match day?
Tickets are available for purchase at the following stadiums:
|Stadium||10 QAR||20 QAR||50 QAR|
|Al Arabi||Gates 4 and 5||VIP Entrance||VIP Entrance|
|Al Khor||Gates 4 and 5||VIP Entrance||VIP Entrance|
|Al Sadd||Gates 4 and 6||VIP Entrance||VIP Entrance|
|Al Gharafa||Between Gates 7 and 8||Gates 1 and 2||VIP Entrance|
|Lekhwiya||Gate 3||Gate 5||VIP Entrance|
|Al Ahli||Gates 4 and 5||VIP Entrance||VIP Entrance|
|Al Wakrah||Gates 4 and 5||VIP Entrance||VIP Entrance|
|Qatar SC||Gates 4 and 5||VIP Entrance||VIP Entrance|
What is a season card?
A season card allows you to attend all of Al KHOR SC home matches using a single card. You no longer have to buy individual match tickets for each home game! Season cards are available for Al Khor SC in the 20 QAR section, to the right or left of the VIP section.
Why should I buy a season card?
There are several benefits of purchasing a season card for your favourite team:
- Save 60 QAR, the equivalent of three free games!
- Receive a 10% discount on a season card for a family member or friend
- Free season cards available for your children who are Kids Club members
- Take a friend for free to four Qatar Stars League matches
- Upgrade to a VIP seat at a home game for free twice per season
- Automatic upgrade to Silver Football Rewards membership including discounts from InterContinental Hotels Group Qatar, Qatar Airways Holidays, Nando’s and many more!
- Free Qatar Stars League football (while stocks last)
- Access to exclusive season card only competitions
- Priority booking for Qatar Cup matches
- The first 30 fans to purchase a season card online will receive 5,000 Qmiles from Qatar Airways plus an additional 5,000 Qmiles for those 30 fans if they attend every home match of their club in the first half of the season. If you are one of the first 30, you will receive a separate congratulations email!
How much does a season card cost?
A season card costs 200 QAR
- Where can I buy a season card?
Season cards can be purchased online at tickets.qsl.com.qa or at the VIP section of all stadiums on match days.
Are there any conditions about using the season card?
The following conditions are applicable when using a QSL season card –
- Away matches and Qatar Cup games are not included in the season card. Tickets will need to be pre-booked for these games separately.
- Entry at QSL games is allowed for only one person per season card.
- No compensation will be provided for non-attendance of any home games
- Season card holders will only receive Qmiles related to the silver Football Rewards membership tier if the online ticket purchase and attendance criteria have been met at the end of season 2015/16.